So many cosmetic surfactants you can choose between, how do you know which ones work well together, when surfactant blends are needed, and how much you should use in your foaming formulas?
You need to use different types of surfactants to suit the body, hands, face and hair – in different amounts – and you also need to adjust your choices and inputs to suit children compared to adults with dry skin or even oily hair! This workshop will explain how to choose between 30+ different surfactant ingredients, as well as what other essential additives you will need to help make your formulas mild while foaming and cleaning effectively. You will also learn about cosmetic solubilisers and how to choose – and use – solubilisers in cosmetic formulas. Make confident surfactant selections – enrol now!
Start anytime with unlimited workshop access.
What you get:
- Video lecture guiding you through the different types of cosmetic surfactants
- Surfactant summary table with notes to guide you on selection and how much to use
- Which ones are natural surfactants
- Which surfactants need to be blended with others to get the desired performance
- How much surfactant you need to suit different types of face, hair and body cleansers as well as different skin and hair types
Fill form to gain workshop access
NOTE: For immediate access once purchased, stay on PayPal page for access details